- Whether you are a hardcore racer, casual crawler, or dedicated land, sea, or air hobbyist you can’t help but get those RC’s dirty after a weekend of action. After the fun is done and it’s time to properly clean and maintain your investment, reach for the Moo-Kleen Part and Chassis Wash!
CowRC Moo-Kleen Part and Chassis Wash is Unique to our hobby, a Non Corrosive PH balanced formula that Removes dirt and contaminants without the use of water. Part and Chassis Wash will not remove necessary lubricants or pull those integral oils and treatments out of those costly tires. Moo-Kleen provides a mean green efficient cleaning solution without the harsh chemicals of a corrosive cleaner or degreaser that overtime can weaken the plastics, tarnish metal, strip anodizing finishes, or destroy rubber seals.
- 16oz Concentrate makes: 1 Gallon (XTRA Heavy Duty) / 2.5 Gallons (Regular Duty)
- 100% RC plastic, polymer, rubber, and anodizing safe design which will not degrade your lubricants.
- Will not age or dry RC plastics
- No harsh chemicals
- Not Electronics safe
- UV Warning: UV will alter the physical color of the product but has no effect in the product effectiveness.
- And always be sure to shake well before each use.
Try it out for yourself. Simply spray and saturate the area to be cleaned, soak for 2 to 4 minutes without drying, brush if needed, then you can use compressed air, the CowRC Jet Blaster, water, or rag to remove excess product and dirt to dry. It's as simple as that!
The CowRC MOO-Kleen Part and Chassis Wash is available in a travel convenient PRE MIX 8oz Spray Bottle, 16oz concentrate (makes 1-2.5 gallons), and 32oz CONCENTRATE (makes 2-5 gallons).
When you are looking for an Electronic Safe Cleaner or Degreaser CowRC has you covered with one of our other signature RC Maintenance products, the Moo-Kleen Cleaner and Degreaser. Conveniently sold in an easy to use aerosol can! Moo Yeah!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing product love using it.
Moo kleen is super powerful and cuts through any type of dirt. I'm so glad I found this product. It does not dry out or harm your plastics. You spray it on and let it sit for about 30 seconds. Then you blow it off with compressed air or your jet blaster. It's that easy. The concentrated jugs are great because you can mix it to your liking. I use this the clean clay off my tires in between runs and it even takes red clay off with ease. I have tried similar products and nothing can compare.